Rick Trepus | President & Loan Originator |
Direct line: 206-940-0454
Office: 425-401-8368 ext firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick's BioGreg McKim | Branch Manager & Loan Originator |
Office: 425-401-8368 ext email@example.com
I entered the real estate industry as a mortgage loan officer in 1991. Here’s a summary of my background:Mortgage and Real Estate Experience
- Branch Manager of LoanZilla Mortgage 2009 to present (LoanZilla NMLS 67412)
- Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator March 2018 through present (NMLS 106202)
- Real Estate broker / Division Manager with Kappes Miller Real Estate February 2016 to present
- Real Estate broker with Rockwell Realty September 2009 through February 2016
- Owner of McKim Mortgage from 2001 through 2010
- Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator 1991 through 2010
- 2010 King County Chapter President for the National Association of Mortgage Brokers
- 20 years’ experience as an HOA Board member, including President, Treasurer and Secretary
- Currently the HOA Board President for an 88-home community
- I’ve owned and lived in three different condominiums since 1989 and owned a commercial condo from 2003 through 2013. I served on the Board of all four properties for a combined 15 years at every Board position, most often as President or Treasurer.
- I’m currently Board Secretary for the HOA I live in and was a part time On-Site Manager for this HOA for a two-year period.
- During my HOA tenure I’ve written conducted monthly, annual, and budget meetings, written budgets, created reserve studies (before they were state mandated), climbed on roofs and in crawl spaces, worked with contractors, written rules and mediated neighbor disputes.
- Former licensed Securities Broker
- Former registered Investment Advisor
- Former licensed Insurance Agent
- Former carpenter for custom home builder
I grew up in Bothell and currently lives near Lake Sammamish. Attended Shoreline Community College and Western Washington State College.